Dance With Wolf

Posted by

Day-to-day a fun ..... Coffee drink, read the newspaper, set the laptop to find out what happened this day. No one thought I was 3 weeks on Sunday. Stay in a hotel room and move to another hotel. Not because you want to try all the rooms but as my day off in unison with the big schools, so many dead in boking, so that should give in on a particular day because I have booking.

Not thought ....
Amazing ..... etc.
Because every day: There is something new .... many new things in the city of Bandung, acquaintances and of course have ... Many be done .... and a lot of bids. Cash and of course add private. I strived so just flow ...... participate in rhythm .... and dancing inside. When I'm talking with another trader, I always say I will be what if we follow their rhythm (market).

Dance ... sway there here .... increase, down, sideways, stag, saturated (apalah language ...). Jgn afraid and do not hesitate .... let's dance .... enjoy the .....
Unfortunately for fun, we're not given much in the style of alternative ..... only 2 languages familiar dance up and down ....

I was with friends to try dance, when prices are moving we will open the first open opposite ..... there is no fear ..... dancing and dancing .... my friend is very good in the dance ... he joined up with the market ...... I prefer being down and of course live in the market ..... (probably because it is too hot menarinya) .. but hey ... I agonized dong jgn left ... I have finally joined the dance of the "Mrs LARGE" ....... and the more we enjoy, dancing together and gain back together.

Mrs LARGE ago whisper to me: the first dance you sdh bagus cuma movement you unfortunately too complex .... but despite okelah and join me again .... gitu dong ... jgn Thinking too much and consideration .... just slow ... yet at last I give you a good dance.

I think Mrs LARGE too arrogant .... never mind .. I dance, but eventually the better .... because the Mrs to give a clear choice dance .... and finally, I always say ... BIG MADAME not ask more from you ..... Simplify your purpose .... YOU HAPALKAN dance on the setting and create a certain rhythm OPTIONS good dance when it goes ... and Mrs. LARGE will smile on you.

(If I am pleased to say whether this clock as you danced speculator? Or your dancing as a FOLLOWER ..?)

Let's Dance Brother .... HAP HAP HAP ...

This special persembahkan me to ADRY_DEE_JAY, KLUX and PROFITAKER ...... my friends do every day work sent signal to customers and Hey ... to friends-trader forum indofx faithful here I dance with a beautiful dance .... in this Planet.

Bandung, July 2008

0 comments