Red = EMA 5
Blue = EMA 50
and the Green = Bolinger Band 20

then there are three entry points ..
1. Crossing the midline EMA 5 bolinger band or like I call the mid bolinger
2. Crossing EMA 50 with EMA 5
3. Candle bodynya the overall position is outside the band bolinger

Movement direction I see in H4 while for go to the market, I use M15 time frame this also means that if the H4 direction is still down, I will be patient to only take advantage of all crossing the support down and let all the crossing that does not support. then if use SL, then located in the outer bands bolinger.

If the clay image that I display, then the M15 I will still sell for position, because H4 was beckoned down.

Also for the record ... usually when the 5 EMA crosses with mid bolinger, the nearest target is the EMA 50 and the farthest is bolinger outer bands ... with EMA EMA five crossing 50 has the closest target in outer bolinger while for the third entry, usually the closest target is the mid bolinger and EMA 50.

I also recommend if make this model, must be in a condition ready for the trading profit .. so then brush, do not chat or be left in, just pursue profits, do not chase pipsnya .... good luck ..

0 comments