Pricing Psychology

Posted by

Lesson. 1

Pricing Psychology is what I mean and I created as follows:
1. Price movement known address
2. Price movements Always Returning
3. Price Movements and treatment

Explanation:

1. Price movement known address
Example: I want to go to college or into the office, I know exactly the address, at least where building what is on the road or close to anything. I know exactly and can imagine the location where. or you are always in this forum, you will know the address of this web site, you memorized it and could see the contents of reply was in it (the forum),

Like the forex or reply like, the ability to know where the price of a trend and the area-the area must be known and immediately had to know in 1 minute, too. Address here is the image that was outlined in a day, or within a week etc.. I know exactly when this hour prices will fall / rise since ..... and because .... (address unclear).

I know exactly GBP / USD on Friday January 11, 2008 date that has the address: 1.9567 Buy Local or Higher or I will sell below 1.9550 below, if all indicators were above 1.9567 and shows that, in my head I remember the reply is buy time. .....,

Indicators will be working to address-given, if the address is clear, for example if you want to work or college, what indicators you use reply (motorcycle, car or plane?), If you feel comfortable with the bike with a comfortable consideration please and see , what has the ability to lead us to address existing dibayangan reply?

The ability to formulate image / address of price movements also provided:

1. Can Fibonanci

2. Able to Eliot Wave

3. Able to Linear Regression

I chose number 3, because I deepen to number one and I did not choose 2. (The third is to map the elements of reply and the address is recognized in accordance with the Human Element).

The principle is there a shadow / address before you go trading?
Number 2 and 3 for the psychology of price and I'll continue, thanks

Lesson. 2

Before I explain further, I was a trader with a choice of Base Technical characteristics, Psychology Price I point out the difference with market psychology, I do not describe a causal relationship. I continue my definition of price psychology.

2. Price movements Always Returning,

During my trading, I never find any thing unusual in the price movement, always Up or Down.

Example: Activities in this world all the repetition or repetitive, I went to finally go home, I'm tired of doing the activities I rest and sleep, after eating like I used to drink. In reflection you have to do something to repeat.

Once I got to know the address / shadow from price movements in one day, what to do is to know shape of the events of the price movement, I do exploration in a variety of objective indicators of just one: congratulations to the purpose of the reply address was given.

From my experience trading, I always use one of the indicators used as the lives of my trading system, and I will combine with a variety of other indicators in order to function properly reading the price movement ALWAYS repeats.

I memorized sample picture of the price movement was down

I memorized sample picture of price movements are up

I memorized sample picture of price movements when TRUE POWER rises

I memorized sample picture of price movements when TRUE POWER down

I do not feel FEAR due to price movements of a sudden,

because I memorized correctly EXAMPLE IMAGE OF A REPEAT

What I FEAR is: DO NOT DO WHAT WHEN THE TIME AND WHAT IS AVAILABLE AND THE IMAGE OF A REPEAT pattern.

The question of psychology to this 2 Price: HOW EFFECTIVE AND EFFICIENT READING INDICATORS FOR YOU REPEAT THIS PATTERN, AND HOW TO FORM YOUR memorized YOU WAKE UP TO READ PATTERN REPEAT.

Lesson. 3

My final paper is price movement and treated.
If you already know the address, if you already know the habits of a repetition of the last is the certainty of set up both.
I mean here the certainty that well-habit and it will happen, if the trading I usually call it the Sure Point.

Sure Point can I match the Sure win .......

Example: When I went to Jakarta, and did not want to stuck in traffic on my mind so dalan a repetition is my street at 5 am, when the repetition on the train then I'll take the train at 6:10 that direct Express Bogor-Jakarta, considerations: no too many power failures, train well and could reach the minimum Jakarta gambir 1jam within 20 minutes, it means I get to goal quickly without too many distractions.

If repetition alone drive, if my way is my 5-hour minimum must be less than at 6:30 in the morning to get to the door TOL Jakarta, with consideration before 6 am, I am still not able to beat the traffic and speed up go to Jakarta and objectives without too many distractions.

From the example above, when trading was, I was just looking for a form of repetition that can be produced with certainty. Traffic can cost hustle and bustle, but there was at one time can be found and gives us a good profitable.

Not much trading done, the existing entry when there is certainty. Sure Point / sure win not too hard to find, the hard part is some doubt when it comes certainty, whether this be true trend up, whether this is a trend down.

Master the Psychology of Human first, it's human psychology including how to trade, money management, risk capital, How to create system .... etc.
But do not be too long to dwell in it ........ love of money and time will eventually be discarded reply ...

Melly Goeslow songs and ordinary stars Not good later in the hearing ....
Don't Want ..... Party a start, since you like that ........


0 comments